eberlin

photography blog

If you would like me to photograph your event, your team, your town, or anything else; please do get in touch.

You can find further examples of my work on my gallery page, Flickr and Instagram.

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Week Two of 52 Rolls

I have nothing to show this week but I have finished two rolls of film.

The first was some discontinued Kodak slide film taken with my Leica iiig. This is a beautifully built, all mechanical camera made in the 1950's. 

There is no light meter. Exposure is set in the traditional way with an instinctive click of the aperture, or shutter speed. That is all.... although some guidance from an iPhone light meter app does help....

The film is now being developed and should be ready by late January. 

The other finished roll is an Ilford film, which is sitting on the top of the Wellington waiting for me to develop it. Soon, I shall mix and shake the chemicals and expose what I have seen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

What we do
online strategy | web design | social media | seo | email marketing | brand identity | photography
what makes a good website | the process of creating a website

twitter1 facebook1 linkedin1 flickr1 instagram1 blogger1

©2014 eberlin

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here.