eberlin

photography blog

If you would like me to photograph your event, your team, your town, or anything else; please do get in touch.

You can find further examples of my work on my gallery page, Flickr and Instagram.

Friday 7 February 2014

Roll 5 / 52 Rolls of Film (Leica MP, Kodak TMax 400)

Roll 5 was taken over a couple of weeks. The start of the film includes my trip to Warsaw and the end is from Budapest. Both are beautiful Eastern European cities worthy of a visit. Budapest reminds me a little of Prague, but with fewer tourists.

A couple of weeks ago, I read this thoughtful blog by Ming Thein about how he chooses when to shoot with film and when to shoot with digital. His views very much echo my own. There is a time and a place for both.

Here are my selection of photos from this week. The top two were taken in Warsaw Old Town, while the bottom two were taken at the Liberation Monument in Budapest.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

What we do
online strategy | web design | social media | seo | email marketing | brand identity | photography
what makes a good website | the process of creating a website

twitter1 facebook1 linkedin1 flickr1 instagram1 blogger1

©2014 eberlin

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here.