eberlin

photography blog

If you would like me to photograph your event, your team, your town, or anything else; please do get in touch.

You can find further examples of my work on my gallery page, Flickr and Instagram.

Thursday 8 May 2014

Roll 17 / 52 Rolls of Film (Leica MP, Lomography 800asa film)

This is the first time I have used Lomography 800asa film. Given that you can buy three rolls for the same price as one roll of Kodak Portra, I was keen to see how it worked. It may not be quite as good, there seems to be a green tinge to it, but I am still happy with it.

This roll was taken inside Southwell Minster in my home county of Nottinghamshire over Easter.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 

What we do
online strategy | web design | social media | seo | email marketing | brand identity | photography
what makes a good website | the process of creating a website

twitter1 facebook1 linkedin1 flickr1 instagram1 blogger1

©2014 eberlin

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here.