eberlin

photography blog

If you would like me to photograph your event, your team, your town, or anything else; please do get in touch.

You can find further examples of my work on my gallery page, Flickr and Instagram.

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Where are my rolls?

It's been some time since I last posted any new rolls of film. No doubt you are all waiting with bated breath for the next instalment of my 52 Rolls challenge....

I have had Roll 35 developed but didn't feel any photos were worthy of sharing. 

Meanwhile, four rolls are currently being developed at Jessops and so there will be a feast of film to share very soon. 

It's part of film's charm. It's not immediate like digital. It requires patience both in terms of thinking about how to best take the photo and then waiting for the results - not knowing how they will turn out....


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

What we do
online strategy | web design | social media | seo | email marketing | brand identity | photography
what makes a good website | the process of creating a website

twitter1 facebook1 linkedin1 flickr1 instagram1 blogger1

©2014 eberlin

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here.