eberlin

photography blog

If you would like me to photograph your event, your team, your town, or anything else; please do get in touch.

You can find further examples of my work on my gallery page, Flickr and Instagram.

Sunday 7 December 2014

Winter sun

Yesterday, I did something I haven't done for a while, which was to take an amble around Bradford on Avon with my camera. The light was beautiful. 

It's difficult not to take the same image that has been taken many times before in your hometown, but sometimes the light makes it worthwhile. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

What we do
online strategy | web design | social media | seo | email marketing | brand identity | photography
what makes a good website | the process of creating a website

twitter1 facebook1 linkedin1 flickr1 instagram1 blogger1

©2014 eberlin

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here.