eberlin

photography blog

If you would like me to photograph your event, your team, your town, or anything else; please do get in touch.

You can find further examples of my work on my gallery page, Flickr and Instagram.

Friday 7 February 2014

Roll 2 / 52 Rolls of Film (Kodak Elite Chrome Slide Film and Leica iiig)

Yes, this roll of film is out of sequence and it is because it is slide film which takes a couple of weeks to be developed... I have had to be extra patient.

Kodak stopped making slide film a few months ago and I bought as many rolls as I could find. I love the deeper colours that slide film produces compared to colour negative film. I will miss it when it has all gone.

These photos were taken on a Leica iiig, which was manufactured in the late 1950's. It is a beautifully made an fully mechanical (no batteries required) metal camera. It is a real joy to use despite having to use two viewfinders (one to focus and then one to compose the photo).


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

What we do
online strategy | web design | social media | seo | email marketing | brand identity | photography
what makes a good website | the process of creating a website

twitter1 facebook1 linkedin1 flickr1 instagram1 blogger1

©2014 eberlin

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here.